CLICK HERE for a job offer from:Experis
Job Description: Are you passionate about finding the best technical talent? Are you energized by identifying and connecting with candidates that fit the needs of your employer? Do you enjoy all the stages of the full life cycle recruitment process?
We are Experis, we are part of the ManpowerGroup and our Fortune 100 financial services client has multiple recruiter openings across the country. These contract recruiter positions are GREAT OPPORTUNITIES to join an industry leader for 6-months+.
In this role you will be responsible for finding talented candidates who are truly the best at what they do. You will manage the full recruiting process including sourcing candidates, moving them through the pipeline and engaging them in the offer process, in a fast paced, high energy matrix reporting environment.
• Required experience sourcing for IT technology positions includes: Product Managers, Designers, Software Engineers, IT Design, DevOps and more, as well as the opportunity to work with Senior staff, VPs and C-level execs.
• Please be prepared to discuss your sourcing expertise across platforms like LinkedIn, Vettery, Hired.com, InterviewJet, Underdog, and others.
• You may be asked to support the full life cycle recruitment process for other departments as needed.
• Conduct coordination of interviews.
• Work with the People Team to drive recruiting metrics, track and meet aggressive recruiting goals.
• Assist with and attend in-house recruiting events and industry events, as needed.
• Bachelors degree, plus 2-5 years of recruiting in a corporate, matrix tech environment
• Extensive sourcing experience using Boolean, social media and search tools
• Strong interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills
• Experience tracking recruiting metrics and measuring the results of a recruiting process
• Experience with applicant tracking systems.
: Debra Abrams
Job Type: W2 - Employee
Felony Policy : Felons need not apply
The location of the job is: Fanning Street
You can contact us via email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call!:26762652
Categories: Human Resources
Public Information Policy: This posting will be public. By submitting this post, you agree that the information that you post here will be public. Submitted information is posted verbatim. Be sure to use correct information, spelling, and grammar. USA only.
Screening Policy: SCAMS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE! Your post will be screened. If the information you provided can be verified as legitimate by our screening process, it will be added to this site and/or appropriate social media channels. Scams will discarded, blacklisted, and banned for life. Real Job Postings has the right to deny any and all services without refunds. Businesses searching for independent representatives(1099) are welcomed to search elsewhere. The free and paid services on this site are reserved for regular people looking for real jobs(W2) and genuine companies seeking local employees. Job seekers are to be connected to companies with a proven track record of the highest levels of legitimacy. A negative "review" or "social media post" or "word of mouth" or any other piece of information acquired by Real Job Postings with any method of screening can be used to deny services and/or ban a company from associating with Real Job Postings for life. While screening, if the words "MLM" "scam", "fraud", or related verbiage is associated with your company in any way, Real Job Postings reserves the right to deny services.
(Sent via Real Job Postings)