Check out this job offer from : Acara Solutions
Job Description : • The production associate in assembly will correctly select and install, in accordance with drawings/diagrams/blueprints, various components/devices.
• 1st shift (Mon-Fri6am-2:30pm)
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in wiring (includes comprehension of electrical wiring diagrams) .
• Candidate review and onsite assessment required by site before confirming placement.
• The vision requirements include far and close vision with depth perception and color discrimination.
• Additional Information:
• Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
• Regularly exposed to noise and frequently exposed to dust.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly needed to stand; walk; sit; reach at or above shoulder level; grip; and use hands to handle and feel.
• The employee is frequently needed to walk; stoop; lift; carry; push; pull; and grip.
• The employee is frequently needed to lift/carry up to 35 pounds.
• The employee is frequently needed to push/pull up to or greater than 35 pounds.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly needed to listen and to talk.
: Ashton Marshall
Job Type : W2 - Employee
The location of the job is : 845 COrprate Cir
: South Carolina
You can contact us via email at :MarshallA@acarasolutions.com
Or give us a call! :407-956-8928
Categories : Engineering, Manufacturing, Other
Public Information Policy : This posting will be public. By submitting this post, you agree that the information that you post here will be public. Submitted information is posted verbatim. Be sure to use correct information, spelling, and grammar. USA only.
Screening Policy : SCAMS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE! Your post will be screened. If the information you provided can be verified as legitimate by our screening process, it will be added to this site and/or appropriate social media channels. Scams will discarded, blacklisted, and banned for life. Real Job Postings has the right to deny any and all services without refunds. Businesses searching for independent representatives(1099) are welcomed to search elsewhere. The free and paid services on this site are reserved for regular people looking for real jobs(W2) and genuine companies seeking local employees. Job seekers are to be connected to companies with a proven track record of the highest levels of legitimacy. A negative "review" or "social media post" or "word of mouth" or any other piece of information acquired by Real Job Postings with any method of screening can be used to deny services and/or ban a company from associating with Real Job Postings for life. While screening, if the words "MLM" "scam", "fraud", or related verbiage is associated with your company in any way, Real Job Postings reserves the right to deny services.
(Sent viaReal Job Postings)