Check out this job offer from: RMSI
Job Description: We're looking for a Senior Merchandiser to service the Albertsons in Glendive.
This is an early morning, Monday-Friday part-time position. You'll have weekends and holidays off.
Direct link to apply:
What you'll be doing:
• Reset specified stocking sections to retailer provided schematics or shelf strips.
• Stock displays & shelves with new or transferred merchandise.
• Hang, attach or replace price tags on merchandise.
• Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters, tables and other specified locations.
• Correctly identify, separate, and box back stock, discontinued, and unallocated items in location(s) identified by Team Lead.
• Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
• Handle special projects or audits.
• Build and maintain good relationships store personnel and team members.
• Cut in new items in specified locations
You're a great fit if you:
• 1+ year experience as a Merchandiser with RMSI or equivalent experience/exposure.
• Have a reliable form of transportation.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
• Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability work well in public settings.
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
• Have a working knowledge various software programs and common computer functions (i.e. Word, Excel, Email, uploading digital pictures).
• Familiarity with SRS processes including the ability to understand and complete documentation for SRS.
• Ability to understand and explain the mapping processes and read schematics.
• Ability to set all types of variations. (pegs, shelf, reverse flows etc)
• Ability to handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc).
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above shoulder level consistently.
• Walk and stand for 10 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces).
• Lift up to 50lbs.
: Amelia Percival
Job Type: W2 - Employee
The location of the job is:307 N Harmon St
You can contact us via email at:email@example.com
Or give us a call!:5105190814
Categories: General Labor, Other
Public Information Policy: This posting will be public. By submitting this post, you agree that the information that you post here will be public. Submitted information is posted verbatim. Be sure to use correct information, spelling, and grammar. USA only.
Screening Policy: SCAMS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE! Your post will be screened. If the information you provided can be verified as legitimate by our screening process, it will be added to this site and/or appropriate social media channels. Scams will discarded, blacklisted, and banned for life. Real Job Postings has the right to deny any and all services without refunds. Businesses searching for independent representatives(1099) are welcomed to search elsewhere. The free and paid services on this site are reserved for regular people looking for real jobs(W2) and genuine companies seeking local employees. Job seekers are to be connected to companies with a proven track record of the highest levels of legitimacy. A negative "review" or "social media post" or "word of mouth" or any other piece of information acquired by Real Job Postings with any method of screening can be used to deny services and/or ban a company from associating with Real Job Postings for life. While screening, if the words "MLM" "scam", "fraud", or related verbiage is associated with your company in any way, Real Job Postings reserves the right to deny services.
(Sent via Real Job Postings)