Check out this job offer from:Ingersoll Machine Tools
Job Description: Summary
Verifies that all parts meet all customer requirements as specified in a customer quality plan and/ or documents
• Verifies that manufactured and purchased parts conform to engineering specifications and drawings utilizing a Laser Tracker
• Marks up manufactured parts for finish machining operations as required by the manufacturing routing
• Provides subassembly personnel with inspection data when adjustments are required to meet final accuracy requirements
• Verifies that subassemblies meet the accuracy requirements specified by engineering specifications and drawings
• Create programs for Laser Tracker from part drawings and CAD data
• Create inspection reports from gathered data and process Defective Work Tickets
• Must have a good knowledge of inspection methods, procedures, equipment, and layouts
• Must have a good understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GDT) concepts and have the ability to interpret these basic concepts
• Must be able to operate fork truck and 5/10+ crane.
• Must be able to complete basic Laser Tracker maintenance as specified
• Three to five years experience in a similar field•
• High school education (or GED)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
: Miki Leombruni
Job Type: W2 - Employee
The location of the job is:707 Fulton Avenue
You can contact us via email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call!:8159876126
Categories: Manufacturing, Technology
Public Information Policy: This posting will be public. By submitting this post, you agree that the information that you post here will be public. Submitted information is posted verbatim. Be sure to use correct information, spelling, and grammar. USA only.
Screening Policy: SCAMS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE! Your post will be screened. If the information you provided can be verified as legitimate by our screening process, it will be added to this site and/or appropriate social media channels. Scams will discarded, blacklisted, and banned for life. Real Job Postings has the right to deny any and all services without refunds. Businesses searching for independent representatives(1099) are welcomed to search elsewhere. The free and paid services on this site are reserved for regular people looking for real jobs(W2) and genuine companies seeking local employees. Job seekers are to be connected to companies with a proven track record of the highest levels of legitimacy. A negative "review" or "social media post" or "word of mouth" or any other piece of information acquired by Real Job Postings with any method of screening can be used to deny services and/or ban a company from associating with Real Job Postings for life. While screening, if the words "MLM" "scam", "fraud", or related verbiage is associated with your company in any way, Real Job Postings reserves the right to deny services.
(Sent via Real Job Postings)