CLICK HERE for a job offer from:Rita Regev, PA, Broker Associate Terrabella Realty
Job Description: I am seeking an astute, energetic, very organized real estate assistant, preferably with experience in South Florida real estate.
They needn't be licensed, but must have knowledge of the industry and familiar with South Florida ( not someone whom just moved here and doesn't know where Midtown or Ft. Lauderdale are located).
My office is on 178th/W. Dixie and my home office is in Aventura.
* Very computer and social media savvy
* Organized - can rehab filing system and keep files current
* Upbeat personality; can interact well socially as there will be need to sometimes show properties.strong interpersonal skills for all personality types
* Excellent telephone conversation - clear, succinct and engaging
* Mobile - must have working car and be able to meet at different locations.
* Enjoys helping people and provides positive, friendly client services
* Independent self-directed worker focused on completing all required tasks
* Multi-tasking ability and the ability to meet required deadlines
* Confidentiality of Company related business
* Honest and trustworthy
* Accepts responsibility and meets commitments
* Works well under pressure
* Extremely reliable with regard to punctuality and commitments made
*Comfortable in dealing with conflict (have a strong backbone, but also know when to bend)
* Agrees to 3 month minimum commitment with intention of continuing either part time or full time
* Bilingual in English and either Hebrew or Spanish, preferably but not deal killer
* Processing listings: file paperwork with office, load on MLS, load on social media; create and follow check list
* Follow up phone calls/emails/snail mail with clients and prospects.
* Running email and direct mail campaigns and tracking
* Interacting with vendors: graphic design, printer, and repair crews
* Assisting in open houses
* Accompanying me to networking and social events
This can be part time, some virtual to start and if there is a great fit, we can bump it up to full time.
I cannot pinpoint hours nor salary until I meet the person and am confident that they are the right fit for me.
I would certainly pay whatever going rates suggest.
: Rita Regev,
Job Type: 1099 - Independent Contractor or Business Owners
The location of the job is: W. Dixie Hwy
You can contact us via email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call!:3059333022
Categories: Clerical, Sales & Marketing, Other
: real estate
Public Information Policy: This posting will be public. By submitting this post, you agree that the information that you post here will be public. Submitted information is posted verbatim. Be sure to use correct information, spelling, and grammar. USA only.
Screening Policy: SCAMS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE! Your post will be screened. If the information you provided can be verified as legitimate by our screening process, it will be added to this site and/or appropriate social media channels. Scams will discarded, blacklisted, and banned for life. Real Job Postings has the right to deny any and all services without refunds. Businesses searching for independent representatives(1099) are welcomed to search elsewhere. The free and paid services on this site are reserved for regular people looking for real jobs(W2) and genuine companies seeking local employees. Job seekers are to be connected to companies with a proven track record of the highest levels of legitimacy. A negative "review" or "social media post" or "word of mouth" or any other piece of information acquired by Real Job Postings with any method of screening can be used to deny services and/or ban a company from associating with Real Job Postings for life. While screening, if the words "MLM" "scam", "fraud", or related verbiage is associated with your company in any way, Real Job Postings reserves the right to deny services.
(Sent via Real Job Postings)