: We will be in the Employment Development Department in San Jose on 2/4/19 from 10a-1pm looking to hire merchandisers for our overnight teams and day shift for San Jose and surrounding cities.
Qualified Individuals* will be hired on the spot!
Must be at least 18 and have reliable transportation to all work sites.
All weekends and holidays off!!
Competitive pay and based on experience/qualifications
All employees are trained on the job
Our merchandisers build displays, hang signage, stock shelves, set up new items, replace expired magazines, replace/install equipment, and complete resets using Planograms/Schematics. Projects depend on shift and territory.
You can apply on location or today at rmsicareers.com
To be hired and complete all paperwork you'll need your I9 documents with you.
WHAT DOES A MERCHANDISER DO?
• Reset specified stocking sections to schematic
• Stock displays & shelves with new or transferred merchandise; Hang, attach or replace price tags
• Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters, tables and other specified locations
• Correctly identify, separate, and box back stock, discontinued, and unallocated items
• Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles
• Handle special projects or audits
• Build and maintain good relationships store personnel
• Complete admin duties, such as, store mapping, store reporting, taking and uploading photos of completed projects, answering surveys about store
• 6 months experience in retail or merchandising setting, preferred but not required
• Have a reliable form of transportation.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, including groomed hair and attire that meets our safety standards.
• Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing market needs.
• Display self-driven, positive attitude integrity and ability work well in public settings.
• Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
• Ability to handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc).
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Stand, bend, stoop, climb stairs/ladders and lift above shoulder level consistently.
• Walk and stand for 8 hour shifts (often on concrete and/or tile surfaces).
• Lift up to 50lbs.
*Qualified individuals will have availabilty for our shifts, transportation, and proper documentation to complete I-9
The location of the event is:1901 Zanker Rd
: San Jose
You can contact us via email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call!:5105190814
Categories: General Labor
: retail, merchandising
Public Information Policy: This posting will be public. By submitting this post, you agree that the information that you post here will be public. Submitted information is posted verbatim. Be sure to use correct information, spelling, and grammar. USA only.
Screening Policy: SCAMS ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE! Your post will be screened. If the information you provided can be verified as legitimate by our screening process, it will be added to this site and/or appropriate social media channels. Scams will discarded, blacklisted, and banned for life. Real Job Postings has the right to deny any and all services without refunds. Businesses searching for independent representatives(1099) are welcomed to search elsewhere. The free and paid services on this site are reserved for regular people looking for real jobs(W2) and genuine companies seeking local employees. Job seekers are to be connected to companies with a proven track record of the highest levels of legitimacy. A negative "review" or "social media post" or "word of mouth" or any other piece of information acquired by Real Job Postings with any method of screening can be used to deny services and/or ban a company from associating with Real Job Postings for life. While screening, if the words "MLM" "scam", "fraud", or related verbiage is associated with your company in any way, Real Job Postings reserves the right to deny services.
(Sent via Real Job Postings)